Our Workforce Development service model produces productive citizens and integrates them into the community.
Central Baptist CDC’s Eastside Rising Training Center comprehensively address all of the barriers of the hardest to serve populations while taking them through a training process designed to increase the social and human capital of the communities that we serve.
The holistic soft skills model includes work readiness training. The program uniquely offers support services through assessments used to create individual service strategies through the following:
- Holland Interest inventory
- Career achieve work readiness skills
- Academic support through TABE testing and tutoring services
- Resume writing and cover letter writing
- Interviewing skills
Participants will receive additional wraparound services to assist them in being successful during and beyond our program in the following areas:
- Case Management
- Mentoring from community members
- On-the-Job training
- 6-12 month individual follow up
Our Goal is to train community members for skill-based jobs that are highly marketable. These training’s lead into the employability of individuals to be prepared for careers that offer livable wages.
- Construction Apprenticeship
- Green technology through Solar installation & Sales
- Copper Cable Networking
- Microsoft Office Academy
- Computer Support, Coding, and A+ Certification
- Certified Nursing Assistant