53 Chesterfield Dr.
New Castle, De 19720
Illustrate my knowledge and years of experience so that peoples’ lives are made more comfortable for those that I service.
Retiree of 8 years after 22 years of dedicated service from Christiana Hospital in Newark, DE and over 35 years of experience in HVAC and refrigeration in commercial/industrial/residential.Co-founder and owner of Hucks Brother Mechanical Contractors, providing over 35 years of service to the Tri-State region. Providing training for heating/air conditioning for installs and repairs.
Del Castle Technical Training School – 1973
- Refrigeration Service Engineers Society
- National Technology Transfers, Inc.
- United Refrigeration – 2003
- Seiberlich Trane Tracer Summit -2005
- Safety Certificate – CCHS Maintenance – Christiana Hospital
- Hazardous Materials Training and Simulated Spill operations – 1998
Christiana Care June 1983 – June 2005
- Maintain the upkeep and operation of heating and air conditioning equipment.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Follows logical and thorough troubleshooting procedure.
- Follows proper refrigerant recovery, piping and charging practices.
- Troubleshoots and repairs variable frequency drive, pneumatic and electrical control systems.
- Ability to take accurate reading on cooling tower chemical treatment systems and chiller logs.
- Responded to patient/staff temperature complaints.
- Created a comfortable and safe environment for patients, visitors, and staff.
- Prompt repair of equipment.
Hucks Brother Mechanical Contractors – 1975 – Present
- Electrical troubleshooting for residential and commercial application.
- Pipe replacement for refrigeration leakage, as well as defroster/timer replacements.
- Excellent knowledge of over 35 years of air conditioning installations and repairs.
- Maintained different equipment in well condition such as nitrogen, vacuum and hydraulic lines, and compressed air.
- Over 35 years of training new recruited staff members.
- Exceptional ability to setting up processes for HVAC systems or repair and maintenance of systems that are previously in position.
- Church installation of five new air conditioning units.
- New residential heat pump condenser unit install.
- 3 ton compressor replacement.
- Install of new blower motors in air handlers for a carrier A/C system.
- Install of new air duct system for return air in commercial building.