|Michael Orson Minor
14 Memorial Dr,.
New Castle, De. 19720
Retired Oil worker (29 years BP Oil Co.),
Bought and sold industrial surplus and salvage around the US
Worked as a materials Control Consultant in Bombay, India
Volunteer for the American Red Cross
- High School Graduate
- Computer Training
- Bible Training
US Marine Corps 4 years and 4 months, Honorable Discharged as E-5
- Born December 21, 1943
- Married Wife Virginia. June 1982
- Children: Two Children, Angela Gilmore, Law Professor NC Central University
- Michael Minor Jr., Construction worker Tacoma, Washington.
- Church Attending: Central Baptist, Wilmington, Delaware
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Central Baptist Community Development Corporation
Hobbies / Interest
My main interest is working to bring about a change in the Eastside of Wilmington, Delaware. Bringing fresh produce to the eastside of Wilmington, Delaware is a high priority in this ministry.
I am also involved in Missionary work around the world. I am with a mission group that is currently working with a group of people that live in Mombasa, Kenya, East Africa. We support 13 children in school. Our plans include education, health, economic, and spiritual growth.
Other interest include Bible teaching, Volunteering, Bicycling, Music, Fishing, Maintenance work and Golf.
One Line statement:
I believe Jesus is calling for committed people to glorify the Father.
Bible Verse: 2 Kings 6:16-17